In the POS module, you can do a “End of day Procedure”.
Here you can count the cash and tell the system if you take out cash to the bank or if you add cash from the bank to the drawer.
The End of day sales report will show the turnover, tax, and different payment types and is used for book keepings.
The sales report can be printed on a receipt or a4 and it is store digitally in the system, so you or your accountant can find it in the future as well.
How to do it:
- Go to POS.
- Select “End of day procedure” in the menu top right.
- Click “New end of day procedure”.
- Put in the amount of cash that is in your drawer. Note: you can see the expected amount by the system.
- If you take out cash to the bank/safebox or add cash to the drawer you can put this in below.
- Click Finish.
- Now you can print the sales report and it is shown in the overview.